15082014

hi assalamualaikum!

yay i already changed my blog songs and i put like more than 5 songs
so when you guys read my blog you wont feel bored
and enjoy the music! :)
i love my blog songs sooooo i want you guys to love it too! ehe

and ehem im not going to school today
bcs i can :p
im tired with my life
and school sucks
study sucks
and everythings are sucks
so i decide to stay at home
and didnt feel sucks

but still i have something to do today!
of course
and tomorrow
goshhhhhh tomorrow will be my tired dayyy
so much open house and tomorrow night will be 'open house' but its not open house at my place
so yeah
im gonna be fat tomorrow
but who caresssssssssssssssssssssssss

alright
overall, i cant wait for this tuesday!!!
my big bruh will be in malaysia for a month! wuuuts
so much thingssss that i want to do with him
yeah missing him so badly
and my sister in law will be here too but this August 31th
and my second bruh will be home for a while next week

and yayyy i will turn sixteen this month!
:) :) :) :) HAPPY ME

pssst but i hate august for this month
its sucks

hhaha

salam sayang,
aniqah xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment