Bath & Body Works Malaysia

Assalamualaikum and hi guys!

okayyyyyy I'm so freaking excited rn! know what?????

BATH AND BODY WORKS STORE FINALLY IN MALAYSIAAAAAAA

MY FAV STORE. its been a year I'm waiting and finally finally!!! oh gosh. I actually just wanna see what store have at Nu central. Then......

bath&body works

and I screamed and excited and shared with my friends! And the next day, IMMEDIATELY, WE WENT TO NU CENTRAL AND GRAB OUR BABE HAHAHAHAHA

Aida and me entered that store for 3 times 😂 the salesgirl already knew us i think. The smells of the store, couldnt describe!!! So much essence. BUT EVERYTHINGS WERE SO NICE. 

Third time we entered the store, that was our FINAL time and we need to grab something before went home. I think we spend almost a hour in there, thinking about what we should grab. BECAUSE WE CANT DECIDE. I asked shamine, aida and shanim which one is better and so on. 

There's promotion for the big lotion, bath gel etc which is buy 3 get 1 free. One for rm50 something. So, I told shamine that we just paid: (3x50) divide with 2 so both of us got 2. 

I didnt buy the candle and hand sanitizer bcs of money soooooo decided to go there again when our money 'berkepuk kepuk'. Plus, I think two stuff that I bought will last long since I'm not that kind of person that use body lotion or perfume etc too much. So yeahhhh.



thats all. 

GIRL YOU SHOULD GO THERE AND YOU'LL BE CRAZY!

salam sayang, 
aniqah

No comments:

Post a Comment