ITS MY BIRTHDAY

hi assalamualaikum!! 

its 28th AUGUST YAYYY

ITS MY BIRTHDAY! 
alhamdulillah i've been living for sixteen years 
couldn't describe how much i feel 
i love my mom thanks ibu 
you had carried me for about 9months and 10 days 
and im already sixteen today!
i cant repay all the good things that you had did for me. 
im so thankful to be your daughter 
thankful to have my family, my two annoying brothers, my sister-in-law, my boyfriend, gajus, double A girls (aidamira) , and all of my friends! (tbh i have many friends aha)
i may not say that i love all of you but deep inside, yes i love you all. 

best present for me is YOU GUYS

and yaaa thank you for everyone that wished me. so touched! 
siap ada yang berebut nak jadi first wish :')

words cant describe what i feel 
thank you. 

salam sayang, 
aniqah




No comments:

Post a Comment