060914 zoo negara

assalamualaikum and hi!

#throwback

last saturday, my girls (gajus) and I went to zoo negara :P we're sixteen and we dont care we still went there and act like we're kids. excited!
we prepared food from our own houses so we can picnic hehehehe
i cooked hotdog and potato like how amira teached me ehe thank you for the recipe amira :b 
paida brought fried rice, nisha brought sambal sotong 

i woke up like 7 am somethings
i waited them for soooo long
and then it was just firzanah who came first
i asked her where is paida. and everyone came at the same time

 i went into my house
then i heard they sang happy birthday song to me 
i cant control my feelings so i cried bcs im happy and touched
tought that they wont make any suprise to me ngehe
nisha made me pancake with nutella
its delicious!


around 8 somethings, we went to zoo
papa drove us there bfore he went to a meeting
we're there like 9am
and bought tickets. rm150 for 5 persons if not include with panda's ticket


excited!
we looked around almost half of the zoo bfore we turned back to aquarium to watch animal show


everyone were hungry and its hot
but we still enjoyed our show 
all the animals are cutee! 
i didnt have so much pictures on my phone bcs i took pictures using my camera

right after the show was ended, we went to the lake to eat
we sat on a round place and put our trolley at the middle. (we brought 'troli pasar ok')
and enjoyed our foods! 
everyone were looked at us but we didnt cared
there were flamingo (idk how to spell) freely fly

after about 30minutes we stoped to eat we continued our journey 
we saw many couples there which made us jealous........
the price for food in the zoo were soooooo expensive 
i found a stall sold mineral water for rm3.50?? and rm6???? 
glad that we brought food from home so we save money! 

we're so tired when its around 3pm
so we went out from zoo and waited for firzanah's family 
in the car, nisha and i were sleeping at first but then i woke up when ibu called me 
paida, firzanah, kak ina and firzanah's ibu were sleeping but nisha, nas and me were talking non stop. we laughed so hard until we woke up the others. 

i really love 6th of september. thank you so much gajus!! :)
i hope after 10 years (maybe) we can go there with our child and hubby! ahahahaha amaigod


alrighttt so thats all for today
sorry for any grammy mistakes and im trying so hard to post fully in english so everyone can understand my post oyeah fighting aniqah!

bye and take care

salam sayang,
aniqah



No comments:

Post a Comment