Happy 2018!

Assalamualaikum everyone!

Happy new year, 2018. Oh wow how fast time flies. the fact that i actually still cannot move on about i just finished my matrics and now further my study for degree. yes, i am finally further my study for degree! alhamdulillah. right now, i am on my study week and gonna sit for 5 papers soon. doakan ok!

alhamdulillah for another year. alhamdulillah. but i am so scared because for me, 20 is scary. it just a really scary number. idk how i actually face when i turned 10??? like how???? maybe because i am not teen anymore. that makes me sad more. plus, i am now an adult. what???? there are lot of things that i actually need to do by myself. whats more scary? that actually i might receive some wedding invitation from my FRIENDs. yes, that actually looks alot more scary for me. the fact that we're getting older. i cant believe friend that used to play together, soon gonna be more way matured etc.


life do scares me alot. somehow i wonder am i strong and brave enough to face life? but i pray to Allah to ease my journey. and of course everyone's too!

my new year resolution? i am just gonna focus more with myself. making me happy. making me success. work in silence. not gonna show much to people. not gonna berharap more to people. but somehow, gonna be kind to everyone but not gonna trust much towards them anymore. enough is enough. i learnt a lot in 2017. thank you for everything, 2017. you meant a lot to me, but somehow i dont wanna turn back time anymore. gonna pick all the pieces of my heart and be more stronger.


to everyone that read this, happy new year. eat healthy! be good, do good. if you cannot find a good person in this world, be one. it simple!


salam sayang,
aniqah

No comments:

Post a Comment