new friend yay

assalamualaikum!

so yesterday was such a best day for me ehe
i got a new friend from german! ay!
i love to have new friendssss from other country. i already have few from singapore and china! we knew each other from omegle and still be friend thru skype and instagram.

okayyyyy back to the topic
manesha went to german last month so one of student there came here as exchange.
her name is tasmin kaltschmitt ((hahaha sorry if i spell it wrong)) 
she's so prettyyy and caught my eyes when i saw her hahahah lol im straight :p
i love the way she talk
she said that she cant speak english so well but then when she did presentation she can speak soooo well.
i cant stop looking at her when she talked 
and some of the boys in my class were 'ternganga' while looking at her 😂😂

she's mixed. thats made her look so pretty!
we took pictures with all of my classmates until i asked my teacher to use her phone to take picture with tasmin.
glad to have a sporting teacher cs she allowed me to use her phone :)))) yay
i hugged her when we took picture together hahaha idk its a 'spontan'

at first i was scared to ask her social network account but idk from where i feel brave enough and then walked to her and asked. i speak so well tho! we talked to each other.

the boyyss at my class were so nice yesterday aha
when school was over, i gave her a piece of paper written something :p
and said goodbye

it was my first time being friend from other country and talk face to face. 
i had tried voice call with agnes (my friend from china) but i was so 'gagap' when talked but with tasmin im so confident lmao

thats all and sorreyhhh for my grammar whatsoevercsidc

salam sayang, 
aniqah 

No comments:

Post a Comment