my 2am's talk

hi everyone, assalamualaikum.

its actually 2am and I just feel like I want to share my thought lol. okay so I was just scrolling through my old facebook account. checking on people I didnt meet for so long and somehow I was like can I just go back to good old times. where I was REAALLYY closed with that certain people.

then, I checked on picture of me with people that I am not close anymore. I was like how come you were my bff before but now somehow we're just like strangers? or not really a stranger it just we didnt communicate with each other anymore. i just know your life from the internet. but in real life, i didnt know you at all anymore. it saddens me so bad.

I talked about things I did before that I do not do that anymore.

i feel......................................

                      where am I................?




there's a little part of me, screaming. mayn.




deep down inside, I really want to keep in touch with each and every person I've met. I want to meet them. I want to feel like our good old days. I want to do things we did before, again. but somehow, there's a gap between us,
                                        "TIME"



time changed us, people. we've change. I really can admit that I change. the way people treat me, things I've been through all these times. when people pushed me away, when people let me all alone, I learn to change, to be better.

I think I've used to be alone. so I get used to be alone. I just love going out alone. Do most of the things alone.


There are just a small circle of friends where I feel I need, when I need them and I trust. but I still call others as friends. you know, when you need someone just hit me up, I'll be there? I dont really need to keep in touch with people so much, I just want to live my own life by myself. But when people need me, I'll be there, I promise. Since we've grown up, we need to consider ourselves more than others. but it doesnt mean I didnt care, it just I didnt show it:)




salam sayang.
aniqah

No comments:

Post a Comment